In this article, you will find Dominos Curepipe, Mauritius menu and other details so stay connected till the end if you are a pizza lover from mauritius. For those who like freshly prepared American hand-tossed pizza, Dominos has launched a restaurant in Mauritius. For each order, they deliver the best freshly baked pizza to their customers.
The world’s largest chain of pizzerias, Domino’s, was established in 1960. It operates more than 18,000 restaurants throughout more than 90 nations. When handcrafted pizzas were first introduced to Mauritius in 2018, five locations—in Curepipe, Port Louis, Beau-Bassin, Quatre Bornes, and Grand Baie—were opened within two years.
Dominos Mauritius has added pizzas with shrimp and salted fish to its menu at extremely reasonable pricing to encourage local industry. Additionally, the service options, which include “dine-in,” a home delivery service, as well as “CarryOut” for those who want to place their order over the phone or online before picking up their food, are pretty convenient.
Domino Mauritius Menu:
If you want to order from Dominos Curepipe you can visit the official website: https://www.dominos.mu where you will find all the pizza flavors and updated prices. Their menu includes:
- Chicken Forestière.
- Chicken Extravaganza.
- Meat Extravaganza.
- Quattro Formaggio (V).
- Veg Extravaganza (V).
- Creamy Chicken Deluxe.
- Creamy BBQ Chicken.
- Chicken Mayo.
- Campania (V).
- Paprika Chicken.
- Chicken Hawaiian.
- Pepperoni & Mushroom.
- Chicken Kebab.
- Chicken Honey Mustard.
- Creamy Peri Peri Chicken.
- BBQ Chicken.
- Smoky Beef Sausage.
- Creamy Veggie (V).
- Fiery Zanana (V).
- Romano Margherita (V).
- Garlic Breadsticks (Freshly cooked with a buttery garlic seasoning).
- Parmesan Bites (Freshly baked, with parmesan crust).
- Stuffed Cheesy Bread (Stuffed, and covered with Mozzarella & Cheddar Cheese).
- Icing Cup.
- Cinnastix (Buttery soft, freshly made, sprinkled with cinnamon, and served with sweet icing).
- Choco Pie (Baked golden and drizzled with Nutella).
- Chicken Wings (Baked Chicken Wings).
- Chicken Kickers (Spicy crumbed Chicken Morsels).
- Cal’Z Beef Sausage (Baked with Spicy Beef Sausage, Onions, Crème Fraîche, Mozzarella).
- Cal’Z Chicken BBQ (Baked with Chicken Ham, Green Pepper, BBQ Sauce, Crème Fraîche, Mozzarella).
- Cal’Z Chicken Forestière (Baked with Shredded Chicken, Mushrooms, Crème Fraîche, Mozzarella).
- Cal’Z Veggie (Baked with Onions, Green Pepper, Fresh Pineapple, Black Olives, Crème Fraîche, Mozzarella).
- Cal’Z Chicken Kebab (Baked with Chicken Kebab, Onions, Green Peppers, Ranch Sauce, and Mozzarella).
- Fanta Orange.
- Coke Zero.
- Coke Light.
- Fuze Tea Lemon.
- Fuze Tea Peach.
- Fuze Tea Mango.
- Crystal Still Water.
Basic details of dominos curepipe, Mauritius:
- Address: Impasse Pot de Terre, Curepipe, Mauritius
- Website: https://www.dominos.mu
- Service options: Dine-in and Takeaway (No-contact delivery).
- Contact: +230 660 9783.
Working Hours of Dominos curepipe:
The working hours of Dominos Mauritius (Curepipe) are given below, but you have to keep in mind that these timings might differ for special occasions.
- Sunday: 10 am – 10 pm.
- Monday: 10 am – 10 pm.
- Tuesday: 10 am – 10 pm.
- Wednesday: 10 am – 10 pm.
- Thursday: 10 am – 10 pm.
- Friday: 10 am – 11 pm.
- Saturday: 10 am – 11 pm.
Dominos Curepipe Customer Reviews:
People of Curepipe, Mauritius are loving Domino’s pizza and we found most of its reviews positive. As per the reviews, the staff is very nice, welcoming and kind. The taste of pizza and wings is quite delicious. The environment is very peaceful and there is no rush, you can take your time and have fun.
Furthermore, Dominos curepipe pizza is mouth watering especially paprika chicken/ creamy bbq chicken is recommended by many people. Their service is quite fast and the cozy atmosphere is everything you would want. However, during peak hours it is hard to find a place inside Dominos curepipe as it does not have enough space.
Someone gave a funny comment that if the menu mentioned “hand-tossed”, he didn’t see anyone tossing the dough, anyhow he liked the taste. People are having a wonderful experience, especially with the app and syncing with the staff to make the ordering to the delivery a pleasing process.
Dominos Curepipe is clean and hygienic but many people did not like the way that they were serving in the bulky takeaway boxes. For most people, the Overall experience is good and they found their pizza very tasty.
We hope you got all the information about Dominos Curepipe pizza, if you haven’t tried it then you should go and have fun in the cozy atmosphere of the restaurant. There are many delicious flavors of hand-tossed pizza are available so you can have one as per your taste. Share this information with your friends and comment below if you found this article useful!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Where is Domino’s Pizza Curepipe?
Dominos Pizza Curepipe is located at Impasse Pot de Terre, Curepipe, Mauritius.
Read more interesting articles at Food Articles