Gluten is a protein that is used in many baked goods, including cakes, cookies and pastries. It is also found in some beer, soy sauce and other foods. Gluten causes inflammation of the small intestine in people with celiac disease, an autoimmune condition that damages the lining of the small intestine. Now a days thanks to the gluten-free meal delivery services that cater to the demand for gluten free delicacies for homemakers, office goers, students and so on while maintaining the hygiene and healthy safety guidelines. Let us share with you the easy to make gluten free delicacies to try at home and satiate your taste buds too.
The Sumptuous Shrimp Bowls
2 tablespoons of either coconut oil or olive oil, split
1 pound of peeled and deveined raw shrimp weighing 26 to 30 per pound.
2 cups of frozen cauliflower riced
one packet (12 ounces) combo of broccoli and slaw
2 medium onions, diced 1 large delicious red pepper
adobo seasoning, 1 tablespoon
1/4 cup pepper
14 to 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes, crushed
8 grains of sea salt
1 cup fresh pineapple pieces or chunks of unsweetened pineapple, diced
1 cup diced mango, peeled
1/4 cup freshly minced cilantro
- 1 tablespoon oil should be heated over medium-high heat in a big skillet. Add the freshly picked shrimp; heat and stir for 3–4 minutes, or until the shrimp become pink. Get rid of and keep warm.
- Cooking the remaining 1 tablespoon oil in the same skillet. Include the following ingredients: cauliflower rice, broccoli slaw, red pepper, onion, adobo, pepper, and salt.
- Cook covered over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Heat the shrimp, pineapple, mango, cilantro, and other ingredients. If desired, garnish with more cilantro when serving.
Rice Pudding For Your Sweet Tooth
Cooked long grain rice, two cups
two mugs of whole milk
1 teaspoon sugar and 3 teaspoons
Salt, 1/8 teaspoon
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract Cranberries, cinnamon, and whipped cream
- Rice, milk, sugar, and salt should all be combined in a big saucepan. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat for about 20 minutes or until thickened, stirring frequently.
- Vanilla is added after the heat is turned off. Put serving bowls with a spoon. Serve warm. Add whipped cream, cinnamon, and dried cranberries as desired.
Jambalaya With Cauliflower RiceIngredients
4 ounces of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks, along with 1 medium onion, 1 medium green pepper, and 2 celery ribs.
3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, 4 minced garlic cloves, and 2 thoroughly cooked andouille sausage links.
1 container of 4 teaspoons of reduced-sodium Creole seasoning (10 ounces) frozen cauliflower rice
Peeled and deveined 1/2 pound of uncooked shrimp (26–30 per pound).
2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. In a baking pan measuring 15 by 10 by 1 inches, put the first six ingredients. Add two tablespoons of Creole seasoning and drizzle with oil before tossing to coat. an 8 minute bake.
- Cook the cauliflower in the meantime per the instructions on the package. Add the remaining 2 teaspoons of Creole seasoning to the shrimp. Stir together the cauliflower, tomatoes, and shrimp in the pan. Bake for another 5-7 minutes, or until shrimp turn pink.