Last Updated on September 19, 2023 by Food Articles
Many people trust a cup of coffee in the morning to prepare for the day, often made with a coffee machine like you can find at https://chaosandcoffee.co.uk/. Despite its benefit of increasing activeness, coffee has several health advantages including preventing diabetes, improving mental health, weight loss, reducing anxiety, and reducing cardiac arrest. Given the endless benefits of coffee, finding the best recipes to try out for better satisfaction is essential. You can find the best coffee in multiple forms and varieties, from innovative takashimaya coffee capsules to liquid coffee mix. Here are five trending coffee recipes to try out.
Dirty Chai Latte
It is a type of Indian tea spiced with masala and mixed with an espresso shot. You can prepare it hot or cold depending on your preference. To prepare this recipe, you will need the following ingredients: 2.88 ounces of milk, one espresso shot, boiling water around half a cup, honey around one teaspoon, and three tablespoons of chai latte powder mix. You will need an espresso maker to complete your brewing. Follow the following procedures:
- Prepare your espresso.
- Boil half a cup of water, add chai latte powder, and shake vigorously.
- Top up the honey in the mixture to regulate the sour taste.
- Fill the milk depending on how you want it.
It is not a complicated recipe to prepare; however, if you don’t have the time to make it at home, you can opt to get a delicious chai latte from a coffee drive-thru near you.
Caramel Blue Coffee
This is not a complicated recipe and will not cost you much to prepare. You need four tablespoons of butterfly pea flowers, one tablespoon of caramel syrup, a shot of espresso, and ice. Follow these steps:
- See the butterfly pea flowers for six minutes. Remember to include milk.
- Sieve the mixture to remove the flowers.
- Add some ice cubes with espresso, then fill it with caramel syrup.
- Depending on how you want it, add blue milk with espresso.
That’s it, and start enjoying some amazing coffee.
Pour Over Coffee
Just like other recipes, it is not complicated to prepare. However, it takes practice to get better at doing it. You will need a Chemex coffee maker. Here is the procedure for preparing the pour-over coffee.
- Heat the water to 205 degrees. It helps to smoothen it and remove any weird taste.
- Grind the coffee seeds, preferably roasted a little to spark the flavor. The appropriate amount is dependent on your preference. For instance, use 34 grams of coffee if you intend to brew three cups.
- Top the mixture into a Chemex filter and let it bloom. The purpose is to eliminate carbon dioxide and bubble the coffee.
- Fill more water depending on how you want it. For instance, apply approximately 14 ml of water for every tablespoon of coffee.
Try out this recipe. It has great taste, and you will enjoy it.
Vietnamese Egg Coffee
Most people might find it weird, but it is worth giving it a shot. You will need espresso, eggs, and condensed milk. Follow this procedure to prepare your coffee:
- Brew your espresso.
- Blend the milk and the beaten eggs in a mixer or a blender.
- Stir it until you get soft peaks.
- Mix the espresso with the blended egg mixture and enjoy your drink.
It might take up to 20 minutes to get your beverage ready. This recipe originates from Hanoi in Vietnam. Generally, it is prepared by adding an egg yolk into condensed milk and stirring until you get a creamy, airy meringue.
When poured into a cup, it appears light and chalky with ultimate sweetness. However, it has some sour taste from afar. You will need ice cubes, two tablespoons of coffee, table sugar, milk, and hot water for preparation.
- Put the hot water, coffee, and sugar into a mixer and blend until you get a froth.
- Put the milk and ice into a jar.
- Top the jar with the frothing mixture.
- Mix them thoroughly, and you will be set to go.
It is delicious and worth trying out. If you prefer it warm, add some hot water to the recipe. Remember to include the correct measurements, or else you will spoil your coffee.
As a coffee lover, being versatile and trying new recipes is vital. There are a variety of coffee recipes you can explore for varied experiences. However, remember to find the right combination since a poor recipe might lead to drawbacks such as stomach aches. Try out the above recipes, and you will love them.