The cake is one dessert that is truly and thoroughly loved by all! There are people who may like it more than others, but we can assure you that there are no haters. And if you ask about the most loved cakes, then chocolate cakes take the trophy home. Chocolate flavour, in general, is the most liked flavour in the world, so it is obvious the popular opinion extends to desserts as well. Chocolate cakes are suitable for each and every occasion and if you ask us, then even if there is not an occasion. One doesn’t need a reason to be happy, and chocolate cake is the synonym for happiness!
However, no matter how much we love this dessert, the truth is we can not have it every time we feel like it because it can set us back for a lot of money. Spending recklessly is not something we promote, but what if we tell you that there is a way through which you can have this heavenly goodness whenever you want without spending a little too much time & money, interested? Well, then keep on reading and memorize this easy-follow chocolate cake recipe for your future use!
Prep Time: 15 Mins.
Baking Time: 30 Mins.
Total Time: 45 Mins.
Servings: 12 delicious slices
To bake the cake, first, gather all the ingredients, and they are:
- 230 grams of cups of all-purpose flour
- three-fourth cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- one and a half teaspoons of baking powder
- one and half a teaspoon baking soda
- One teaspoon salt
- half a cup of vegetable oil
- two teaspoons of pure vanilla extract
- one whole cup of boiling water
- two cups of white granulated sugar
- two large eggs
- 250 ml whole cream milk
For the frosting, you need:
- 120 grams of unsalted butter
- 2/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- three cups of powdered or icing sugar
- 1/3 cup of milk
- one teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
After gathering everything you need, now let’s get down to the real deal and bake a delicious chocolate cake:
- First of all, of course, preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius, and then prepare your cake pans. We suggest you take at least two cake pans and spray some vegetable oil inside the surface of the pan properly to minimize the horrifying risk of cake burn. You can also use butter or parchment paper, whatever works for you.
- After preparing your cake pans, keep them aside and bring out your bowels. Take a medium-sized bowl and pour cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, all-purpose flour, and salt into it. Then, start mixing all the ingredients together properly. Keep on with the process until you are sure that all the ingredients are incorporated completely.
- Then, take a separate bowl and add the wet ingredients to the bowl. Take oil, liquid vanilla extract, and milk into the bowl and mix well. After that, add eggs to the mix, one at a time and keep on beating the batter. Now that everything is mixed completely, take the bowl with dry ingredients and mix the ingredients of both bowls together. Now start beating the batter until you achieve the needed fluffy consistency.
- After getting to that point, take boiling water and pour it into the mix and start mixing again. You will notice that the batter is extra thin; do not worry about it; that is exactly how it is supposed to be.
- Now divide the batter into the pans, do not fill the pans more than one-fourth of their total capacity as the cake will rise as well. Then bake the cake at the same temperature for about 30 to 35 mins. To check if the cake is made, just poke it with a toothpick, and if it comes out clean, then you are good to go.
- Now let the cake cool down, and till then, you can prepare the buttercream frosting. Take your melted butter and add cocoa powder to it and start whisking. Keep on with the whisking process and add sugar, milk and vanilla to the mix simultaneously. After it’s all mixed together, your cream is ready. Take your cake, cut it in half and layer the cream in between the layers. Put them on top of each other and lather the cake with it too. Now, your delicious cake is ready!
Cakey desserts are a must-have, and if you wanna know what the best cakes in town taste like, just go for bakingo’s cake delivery in Hyderabad today!
Read more interesting articles at foodarticles