When it comes to cooking pizza, the microwave oven is often an overlooked option. But contrary to popular belief, it’s actually one of the safest ways to cook a pizza. In this guide, we’ll show you how to cook a pizza in a microwave oven so that it comes out crispy and delicious every time. Let’s get started!
When cooking pizza in a microwave oven, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, you’ll want to use a pizza stone or metal tray. This will help to evenly cook the pizza and prevent it from sticking to the oven floor. Second, you’ll need to preheat the oven before cooking the pizza. This will help to ensure that the pizza cooks evenly. Finally, you’ll want to cook the pizza on a low setting. This will prevent the cheese from burning and the crust from becoming too crispy.
Recipe for cooking pizza in a microwave oven:
- 1 store-bought or homemade pizza dough
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the pizza stone or metal tray in the oven and preheat for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, roll out the pizza dough on a lightly floured surface.
- Spread the pizza sauce over the dough.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella and Parmesan cheese over the sauce.
- Sprinkle the Italian seasoning and garlic powder over the cheese.
- Place the pizza on the preheated pizza stone or metal tray and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
With these simple tips, you can cook a delicious pizza in your microwave oven that rivals any pizzeria! Give it a try and see for yourself how easy and tasty it can be.
How To Reheat Pizza In Microwave:
If you have any leftover pizza, don’t worry! Microwaving is the best way to reheat pizza. Just follow these simple instructions:
- Place the pizza on a microwave-safe plate.
- Cover the pizza with a damp paper towel.
- Microwave for 30-60 seconds, or until heated through.
Now that you know how to cook pizza in a microwave oven, there’s no excuse not to enjoy a delicious slice any time you want! With these simple tips, you can have a hot and cheesy pizza ready in no time. So what are you waiting for? Grab a slice and enjoy!
How long does it take to cook pizza in the microwave?
It takes about 10-12 minutes to cook a pizza in a microwave oven.
What setting do you cook pizza in the microwave?
You’ll want to cook the pizza on a low setting. This will prevent the cheese from burning and the crust from becoming too crispy.
Can I use aluminum foil to cook pizza in a microwave?
No, you should not use aluminum foil to cook pizza in a microwave as it can cause a fire.
How do you make microwave pizza crispy?
You can make microwave pizza crispy by cooking it on a pizza stone or metal tray. This will help to evenly cook the pizza and prevent it from sticking to the oven floor.