Paris is the most vegan-friendly city in the world, with at least eight restaurants dedicated to good food for vegetarians and vegans. In this article, you’ll find out everything you need to know about finding satisfying vegan meals in Paris, including what there is to eat and where you can find it.
Veganism in Paris
Veganism is on the rise in Paris, and for good reason. Not only are there many delicious vegan restaurants to choose from, but the city has a wealth of interesting vegan attractions as well. Here are eight ways to explore vegan food in Paris:
- Head to the lively district of Bastille for some vegan bakery goodness. From croissants to doughnuts, these establishments will not disappoint.
- If you want something savory, head to Vegetarian Gourmet in the 15th arrondissement, which offers a wide variety of dishes, including Vietnamese-style tofu satay skewers and Moroccan-inspired falafel balls.
- For a sweet treat, head to The Cupcake Project in Montmartre for vegan cakes, cupcakes, and other pastries that will leave you wanting more.
- In the 16th arrondissement, you can find Happy Cow, a vegan grocery store that sells everything from soy milk to cashew cheese.
- Just south of the city limits in Versailles is the Orangerie du Quai aux Fleurs, where you can enjoy a plate of vegan charcuterie while watching the river.
8 Ways to Eat Vegan in Paris
If you’re looking for vegan food in Paris, there are a lot of great options to choose from. Here are eight ways to explore vegan food in the city:
- Try a vegan meal at a restaurant. There are a lot of great restaurants that serve vegan meals, and they all vary in terms of price and atmosphere.
- Check out vegan food trucks. These trucks can be found all over Paris, and they offer some of the best vegan food in the city.
- Explore local markets. There are many vegan-friendly markets around Paris, and they’re a great place to find unique foods and spices.
- Eat at street vendors. Street vendors often sell vegan food, drinks, and snacks. They’re a fun way to explore different foods and flavors without spending too much money.
- Eat at cafés and bakeries. Many cafés and bakeries have vegan menus, which makes them a great place to start your exploration of vegan food in Paris.
- Get your food delivered home from an online restaurant delivery service like Delivery Vegan. This service offers great vegan meals from some of the best restaurants in Paris.
- Try out some vegan brunch spots in Paris. Some cafés and bakeries offer vegan meals on the weekends, so you can get a great start to your day with a vegan breakfast.
- Buy some cookbooks at the book shops on Rue de Rivoli, which are located near Notre-Dame Cathedral. There are often events and festivals at these book stores, which are great places to meet people who love to cook.
Vegan Restaurants in Paris
Vegan food in Paris is plentiful and varied, making it easy to find something that satisfies your cravings. Whether you’re looking for a quick bite or a full meal, these eight vegan restaurants in Paris are sure to have something for you.
1) L’Épicerie Paradis
This organic vegan cafe offers salads, soups, sandwiches, pasta dishes, desserts and more. They also have a variety of vegan milks and coffees to choose from. The seating is comfortable and casual, perfect for grabbing a quick bite or catching up with friends.
2) La Radasse
This cozy vegan bistro serves hearty plates of French-inspired vegan meals such as lentil soup with crispy kale, seitan shepherd’s pie with roasted sweet potatoes and Brussels sprouts, and rice pudding with mango and cashews. The restaurant is located on the second floor of the Palais Royal shopping complex.
3) Zen Vegan Bistro
This popular vegan restaurant offers a wide variety of dishes such as Thai green curry with steamed basmati rice, beetroot hummus with pita bread, Mediterranean flatbreads stuffed with roasted tomatoes and avocado, paneer tikka mas
What is the best vegan brunch in paris?
Vegan brunch in Paris can be a bit of a challenge. There are so many great spots to choose from, but here are eight that we think are worth checking out.
1) Le Potager du Marais: This charming little vegetarian restaurant is perfect for a leisurely brunch. They have a wide variety of vegan dishes to choose from, and there’s also lashings of fresh fruit to go with them. Plus, the atmosphere is really lovely.
2) L’Épicerie Vegane: This well-known vegan grocery store is a great place to start if you want to explore all the options available to vegan brunch-goers in Paris. They have a really comprehensive range of ingredients and cooking tools, so you can create some delicious vegan meals on your own.
3) Café Gratitude: This popular café is known for its delicious smoothies and healthy breakfast options, but they also offer an extensive vegan brunch menu that includes everything from pancakes to avocado toast. There’s something for everyone at Café Gratitude, so it’s definitely worth checking out!
Read more interesting articles at foodarticles