Last Updated on November 11, 2023 by Food Articles
Desserts are something that you can eat to sweeten your mouth and complete your meals. You can always order your favourite desserts online from a reputed bakery shop for a hassle-free experience. But if you are interested in baking, then you can learn to make delicious desserts.
We have prepared a list of delicious desserts and simple recipes for baking them. If you want to delight your loved ones by treating them with your own handmade desserts, then you can take advantage of this article.
1] Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
You should start your baking experience with chocolate-dipped strawberries. This is a very popular dessert, and you can make it easily.
You need fresh strawberries and chocolate pieces as the ingredients. You can also use crushed nuts, toasted coconut, crushed candies, etc., for the topping if you want.
- Simply wash and dry the strawberries and keep them aside for a while.
- Further, you need to melt the chocolate pieces in the microwave.
- When the chocolate is completely melted, dip all the strawberries one by one.
- Place all the chocolate-covered strawberries in a tray and let them cool for a few minutes.
- Your delicious dessert is ready to treat the taste buds of your loved ones.
2] Carrot Cake
Carrot cake could be one of your best Christmas cakes that you can order online for a hassle-free experience. But if you want to learn to bake a delicious cake this Christmas, then start your learning with a carrot cake. Get all the ingredients like flour, eggs, sugar, cream cheese, salt, oil, and carrots.
- Mix the ingredients like carrots, flour, sugar, eggs, oil, and salt.
- Bake the mixture of ingredients in a pan.
- Let the cake cool for a while.
- Use cream cheese for frosting.
- You can decorate the cake if you want.
- Your carrot cake is ready to satisfy the taste buds of your loved ones.
3] Banana Bread
Banana bread is another delicious dessert that you can make on your own by following a simple recipe. Get the ingredients like ripe bananas, butter, eggs, flour, and sugar.
- Mash the ripe bananas.
- Mix the mashed bananas with sugar, flour, eggs, and butter.
- Bake the mixed ingredients in a pan.
- Let it cool for a while, and your banana bread is ready to serve.
4] Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bars
Do you like eating pumpkin chocolate chip bars? We have prepared a recipe from which you can learn to make this delicious treat. Pumpkin puree, flour, butter, egg, sugar, spices, and chocolate chips are the ingredients to make pumpkin chocolate chip bars.
- Spread the pumpkin puree in a pan and use a paper towel to soak up the moisture.
- Combine the butter and sugar and heat them for 2 minutes.
- Mix together pumpkin puree, egg, spices, and flour.
- Add the chocolate chips to the mixture of ingredients.
- Bake this in a pan for 30-40 minutes.
- Let it cool, and cut your dessert in your desired shape.
5] Coconut Pistachio Pie
If you make coconut pistachio pie at home and treat your family members, then it will be a special gesture. You will need ingredients like shredded coconut, milk, butter, sugar, and pistachio pudding.
- Combine coconut and butter to make the crust.
- Mix milk, pistachio pudding, and sugar.
- Pour the mixture into the crust.
- Let it cool until it is firm.
- Serve your handmade coconut pistachio pie to your loved ones.
6] Caramel Cake
Caramel cake is a delicious treat and will be appreciated if you make it on your own. However, you can also consider ordering Bakingo’s Cake in Gurgaon and other places to surprise your loved ones.
If you want to bake this cake at home, then collect the ingredients like butter, sugar, vanilla extract, eggs, milk, and flour. You can use caramel sauce for icing.
- Mix butter and sugar into a bowl and beat them with an electric mixture.
- Combine flour, milk, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl and add one egg at a time.
- Combine both the mixtures and bake until it become golden.
- Pour the caramel sauce all over the cake for icing.
- Make decorations according to your preferences.
- Your caramel cake is ready to serve.
Learn to make brownies by following a simple recipe and surprise your loved ones. Get the ingredients like butter, sugar, cocoa powder, dark chocolate, eggs, flour, and milk.
- Melt butter and dark chocolate in the microwave.
- Use an electric whisk to mix sugar and eggs together.
- Mix sugar, cocoa powder, and flour.
- Bake the mixture in a pan until it is firm.
- Let it cool for a few minutes, and your delicious dessert is ready.
Desserts are a great choice to sweeten the mouths of your loved ones. You can order different types of desserts from a reputed bakery shop.
However, you can also bake these desserts in your home. We have provided simple recipes for some of the popular and delicious desserts.
Get the ingredients of the dessert that you are interested in baking and follow our tips for baking. This can enhance your cooking experience and satisfy the taste buds of your loved ones.